Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy ONE MONTH home!

Time has flown, I can hardly believe it. Today we celebrate one month of togetherness as a family. Last month on this day, we welcomed our sweet baby girl home and we became the 4-Js. She has been a true delight and a pure blessing in our lives. We love you, sweet littlest J! Umma.

We will celebrate with dinner at an Indian restaurant with some of her favorite foods.

Pics and details to follow later.

5 comments:

  1. Just getting caught up here! You're now 1 month and almost 1 week home. ;) I want to go to an Indian restaurant with you---it would be much more fun than us going in blindly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally would love to dine Indian with you some day, hopefully together with the girls.

      Delete
  2. I am so happy for you Mummy J!!! I LOVED our 3 hour talk today, I can't wait until it's in person with our two beautiful girls!! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is always wonderful to speak with you, Kristen. I did not want to let you off the phone as I wanted to keep hearing more and more about M baby. I loved out chat!

      Delete

Had I shared this with you in person, you would have said something to me... so go ahead and say it in the comment box :-)